Wednesday, September 05, 2012

Swan song

I step outside
To take it all in
This is the only good that i know right now
Air
And sky
And the night
And the moon and stars
I will leave with the good memories I have
Even though they are far from my life now
You cared about finding me guilty
More than you cared about me
I'm just the girl
You didn't really love
You lusted after
And that's all you have left me with
The emptiness of your absence and the worthlessness from your words.
If you knew how bad I felt you might have done things a little different
But you didn't
And this isn't about you anymore
This is about the beauty of
goodbye
The grace in the last moment
I am here.
Sometimes you get so alone that it just makes sense
Thank you Bukowski
I will miss you the most

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave A Comment

the strangest of the strange...

the strangest of the strange...
...i am

star loves the beatles too

star loves the beatles too
yeah i love the beatles too