Tuesday, September 04, 2012

I need a fix cause I'm going down

Bust my balls
Take a swing
Pour that rain down some on rain some more
Kick me when I'm down
And then kick me again
Salt the wound
And when I think I've had enough
Do it all over again
Then Do it some more
I can deal with a lot but
So help me "god"
I can't deal with it tonight
Or right now
Muscle relaxers to calm the nerves
Muscles relaxers for the soul
Take me out of this
Or I need to take myself out
Go ahead and look down on me
Cause its easier than looking down on yourself
But We all are in the same kind of boat
We all deal in the unhealthy ways we do
I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together.
goo goo goo joob
Leave it alone
Kyoko
Leave it all alone
For good 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave A Comment

the strangest of the strange...

the strangest of the strange...
...i am

star loves the beatles too

star loves the beatles too
yeah i love the beatles too