Friday, September 21, 2012

i saw you last night

you came to me in my dreams last night
i woke up to find myself crying inmy sleep
and in the worst pain
i've ever felt in my heart
confused and alone
i call out to you
but i have no voice
and it doesn't matter anyway
you don't hear me
and you don't care
you were right there with me in my dreams
but you were a million miles away
and all i could feel was the space
and the ghost of you that lingers
and the emptiness
and solitude  
that feeling has stayed with me all day
it's something i cannot shake

you can forget me all you want
but mark my words
you will feel the way i feel someday
not a curse
just a fact of life
and when you do you'll think of me
and this moment right now
will actually be
so long ago
and this time i'll be the one 
who's  a million miles away





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave A Comment

the strangest of the strange...

the strangest of the strange...
...i am

star loves the beatles too

star loves the beatles too
yeah i love the beatles too