Tuesday, October 09, 2012

It doesn't matter

Slow hand
Shifts
Into
The last hour
I can't let you see
What u have done to me.
I go for the
Vein
And watch
The red
Fall over my eyes
Don't wait for it
Just take it in and let it out.
You were a mistake
That brought me to the
End
I want you to learn
What you do isn't right
You don't love me
I want you to know that you don't know what love is.
Slow hand isn't so slow
And the light
Comes into my head
Like a rush of air
Turned upside down
The end Is always near
To be without fear
That the one you love
Will just hurt you again

Until we meet again as cats.
Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave A Comment

the strangest of the strange...

the strangest of the strange...
...i am

star loves the beatles too

star loves the beatles too
yeah i love the beatles too