Saturday, November 24, 2012

He's just like my mom

He talks his frustrations out on me
On you
On anyone who will listen or
Anyone who is the room he's in.
What comes out of his mouth
Totally spreads like cancer on everyone around.
"Why does this keep happening"
He asks out loud to no one
But still wanting an answer
I want to say " cause you go into situations with that same shit attitude and you already are thinking the worse. You already set yourself up to fail so then you do"
If I said that he would argue with me
And then we would fight
CAuse he really doesn't want to hear what you have to say
He doesn't really want to change
Unless it takes no effort on his part.
I wish he could see himself like I do
I wish I could see myself like you
We all struggle
We all fail
We all bring each other up at times
We all weigh each other down



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave A Comment

the strangest of the strange...

the strangest of the strange...
...i am

star loves the beatles too

star loves the beatles too
yeah i love the beatles too