Monday, June 01, 2009

And the love that I feel … is so far away

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

and the love that i feel is so far away
Current mood: exhausted

i don't ever want to feel like this again.
ugh....
i just don't know how to be a person
i don't like the feel of my skin
i don't like the sound of my voice
or what comes out.
it's not natural.
it's not really me.
in me there's so much love.
but i don't love myself. i don't know how to love myself.
i hate myself inside.
and i'm slipping again... like before.
i didn't learn a thing.
i'm just so stupid...
i feel so used.
all that i can do is walk away right now.
and stay away
this time for good.

10:36 PM - 0 Comments - 0 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove

1 comment:

  1. are you ok???? please let me know....

    ReplyDelete

Leave A Comment

the strangest of the strange...

the strangest of the strange...
...i am

star loves the beatles too

star loves the beatles too
yeah i love the beatles too