Tuesday, June 17, 2008

the last thing i’ll ever write about you


Current mood: crushed


in passing through the night-
through the dark-
it only takes a moment for you to pull me in---
this isn't something i asked for
or maybe i did (long ago)
but i didn't ask for you
and i didn't want to feel this now
i'm thrown into this
somehow
and
i feel myself falling in
falling for
i feel myself wanting more
but tonight is the end
you know-this is where i stand
with my heart in my hand....
with my soul on my sleeve
it is now time for me to leave
-all i can do
all i can say
my words- my feelings
myself
will too soon fade away

this is the last thing i will ever write about you.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave A Comment

the strangest of the strange...

the strangest of the strange...
...i am

star loves the beatles too

star loves the beatles too
yeah i love the beatles too