Saturday, April 23, 2011

i have a funny way of haunting you in the later years

so go ahead and use me
or try to anyways
treat me like i'm a disposable fuck
have me over
then kick me out
say i talk to much
you talk to much too
it will only hurt me for a second
but i know how it always works
i leave it alone
i'm good at leaving it
alone
and they always call me years later
going through it
or whatever
and wish they had done something a little different
maybe treated me kind
something of the sort
but i don't care
i'm three steps ahead
and so far from you
you can only remember
the touch of my skin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave A Comment

the strangest of the strange...

the strangest of the strange...
...i am

star loves the beatles too

star loves the beatles too
yeah i love the beatles too