Friday, February 05, 2010

fluff

you say that i am the same old
bad you'd like to think i am
you'd like to blame
i am the same to you
when you still treat me like shit
oh !
it devistates me
it breaks me for a moment
but then i know
that you like to put it all on me
when you are just the same
when you do not want to change
you have lost me
tonight
your excuses have run dry
you have run cold
you are fluff
just fluff
like so many know you are
like so many see you to be
like i know and see
you to be
i am done with pretending that you are something more
and better
and worth
holding on to
this is where i am
this is where you have put me
accept it now
cause before long
you won't even know me around at all
i am happy for that
i am happy
you can't do this to me ANYMORE
anymore
anymore
any
more
no
no
more
hahahaha
fluff
puff
rough
should be ruff
ha
stuff
just stuff
is all it is
the past is just a goodbye
remember that tonight
(i say to myself)
:)
the past is just a goodbye.
goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave A Comment

the strangest of the strange...

the strangest of the strange...
...i am

star loves the beatles too

star loves the beatles too
yeah i love the beatles too