Monday, January 18, 2010

i won't let you in

not this time
i can't 
not anymore
i am scared of what being close to you
will do to me
i am scared
of you
i keep you a distance away from my heart
and my love
you won't get inside this time
many times i let you in 
you had me
you had me and you trashed me
not once
not twice
more times than i can count
more times than i can forget
more times 
now no more
- you want in again
but i keep you where you don't matter much
i keep you where you belong - and that place is not with me
i can't love you like i did
i won't ever love you like that again
it's too late 
i won't ever let you in again 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave A Comment

the strangest of the strange...

the strangest of the strange...
...i am

star loves the beatles too

star loves the beatles too
yeah i love the beatles too