Saturday, November 28, 2009

i'm a fuck up

you don't try
and that makes me feel lower than scum
you don't try or care like you once did...
i miss that desire in you
i miss the attention
i miss you wanting me.
i am not as cold
i am not as distant-
there's no reason to be that way
but you are
maybe because i've always been there
wanting you
giving you the attention
i've always been there when you have come and gone
and come back around again

you've always had me
you don't know what it's like to not have me
i know how little you try
how little patience you have if any
you hurt me too
and i've been there
--- i feel like a piece of shit with how you treat me
i'm a fuck up but
i'd rather spend my time somewhere else
bang bang baby
goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave A Comment

the strangest of the strange...

the strangest of the strange...
...i am

star loves the beatles too

star loves the beatles too
yeah i love the beatles too